Thursday, May 3, 2007

Working life

I'm very tired recently... physically tired due to my work. for those who do not know, I'm actually working in a construction site as a safety supervisor. Wat do I do at the site? I need to walk around the site to do site inspections every morning 8.30 to 10.30am and afernoon 1.30 to 3.30pm... to check whether they do their work with complying all the safety measurements. Besides, I also need to prepare and conduct safety talk 4 the workers to teach them things to do and things not to do on site. I need to talk to 70 male's workers at one time! It is really a big challenge to me!!! I'd conducted 1 talk on Wed and it was horrible but at least when I talk the workers are quite focus and listen to wat I said. And I'm gonna conduct the same talk again tmr to different people tmr. I'm super nervous! I need Your guidance, Daddy! Help me to speak loud and clear and with conviction! Most importantly is that they will follow all the safety rules because it is all 4 their safety. I wanna be an influencial at the site! Let nothing stop Your glory to be shine thru me! Thank you, Daddy =D

No comments: