Thursday, May 24, 2007

Amazing Grace from You!

Many things happen since I graduate... in fact, I should say I experience a lot from the day I recieve Jesus into my life! I'm grateful have Jesus in my life. He indeed mould me to be a better person! As I reflect on my walk with Him... this song appear in my ears!

Amazing Grace
Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I’m found
Was blind, but now I see
‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I’ve been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, amazing grace
The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But, God who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine

Suddenly many tots come into my mind! This song exactly speak out wat is in my heart recently! Many things happen which I really do not know how to put in words... All these things happen to testify God's grace! The only thing that will last is His grace!! I want to invest my time and life in wat is eternal! This is my conviction! The only way to eternal is thru Jesus, all you need is just to accept this person that die 4 you, Jesus! He does't make us all to be Christian since we were born.. Y? He gives us the choice to choose.. because this is not a religion but a personal relationship with the creator, our Heavenly father! You need to make this decision Yourselves. Everyone have the chance! Amen
One of the thing that He bless me is relationship! 1st a personal relationship with Him.. a spiritual family that loves me.. a restored relationship with mum.. and more! He used to bless me thru people, my shepherds... Grace, Esther and Lennon! Thank God 4 u guys.. never fail to be there 4 me! Though u dont really show out ur care n love 4 me but I know u always keep me in ur prayer.. help me to be discipline! I love u=D U are always in my heart!
Jesus impressed and show me how a shepherd love and sacrifice 4 a sheep thru these 3 shepherds of mine at different stage of life! Appreciate lots with love!!!

No comments: